Pages

Saturday 19 May 2018

Patience's birthday.

Today is the 19th of may.


Today i was going to Patience birthday to say happy Birthday to Say Happy Birthday to patience as I walked in I was scared because it was my first time being in patient's house but I was walking and I saw Latisha and zyla too  as I was walking inside the house.
what we did inside was face painting my face painting as a flower with the other girls too.
then next weekend as we went inside this what patience table look like it was so cool that she had lots of lollies and her table and lots of cupcakes  on her table.
The next we did we went upstairs because patients forgot to show us the stairs the first room was patients mum dad’s room the next room was patience and her sister name and Anahere room next room was hone room and on the side is patience desk it was full of loom bands but it was an a stack on the side but as soon as we been on the stairs it was fun playing with patience play with the slime  that's I brought for her.

even though patients cousins came with us too as she opened it she was very happy with the presents that I bought for her she said to me I thank you Victoria and I said that you are so welcome. and I told her that if I could play with her slime and she said yes you can and when I play with the slime it was pokey and it was cool. but at one PM we had Kai I had cupcakes and pizza of lollies too.
But when it  strike to 3 my mum was her an i sayed to patience goodbye and patience Mum give me some lollies and gave me some loom bands witch was cool and fun.


This how it went on  patience birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment