Pages

Monday 5 July 2021

Speech about myself.

 This is a speech about myself.  The reason why I chose this speech was because most students here don’t know much about me. Hello My name is Victoria but many just call me Toria, I am 12 years of age and I have 4 siblings and I'm the eldest. I was originally born in the south island but was raise here in east Auckland. My culture is Tongan, Tuvalu, Kiribati, Japanese, German, lastly Samoan but mainly Tongan, Tuvalu, Kiribati. My favorite sports are Kickboxing and soccer. My favourite thing to do is to dance and sing at home. Also, I sing everywhere in public places. I love looking after little kids and playing soccer with them or just playing with them. One of my main goals is to gain more knowledge in reading higher and to write more, and the goal for my future is to become a doctor while becoming a singer. It’ll be hard for me becoming two at a same time but it's only to provide my family with more food and other Important things, plus the money I earn I will give it out to the homeless people who are out in the streets trying to survive. My mother has her own village in Tonga which is called Uiha, and my dad's village in Tuvalu is Nanumea. Growing up in a not so rich family had made me realize that life is hard but you have to push through it. I am blessed enough to have a family that can provide me and my siblings with food and more.

Task description:

This is my speech about myself, I have gotten up to say this and pretty much this is all about myself. in my opinion I think I was confidence in myself and read it well. this is my report on what I got on my speech, I got 2 fives and 3 fours which I could say that I'm very proud of.





No comments:

Post a Comment