Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Reflection on term 2.

 This is a reflection of term two on how I did and what I need to improve on. This term on literacy I improved more on my writing and reading. In math I also improved a little bit and also I could say that I’m more proud than before because I’ve gained more knowledge in math, in math we learnt measurement and fractions, also we learnt the area and perimeter. For writing our literacy class has been writing a lot because most students don’t know much on how to write such as using commas, full stop and more. Lastly our reading, our class read more to learn because it increases your knowledge and learns how to use correct words. The stuff I need to be better at is my reading, for reading I need to catch up on my reading age and want to read higher. 

Going into my best highlights of term 2,

 my most favorite part of term 2 is year 8 camp. Us year 8s got the opportunity to go to Kauaeranga valley Christian camp. For this camp we learned communication skills, helping each other, and lastly working well with one another. Can’t forget that special bond that we had at the camp and all the fun stuff that we did together. It was really good to have experience this at camp.


Now to my last but not least second favorite highlight.

We got to perform in front of hundreds of people. We practice on mostly everyday to make the performance good. getting to see every kid dancing up on the stage including being proud of their culture is really good. Everyone who had gone up the stage or for some students who couldn’t make it, made a good difference along with showing the Pt England way towards the audience who was watching their performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment