Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

Missing Girl who has been found!

This is my newspaper that I have made and in the middle of this newspaper this is a story that I have made, it's about a four year old girl who has been kidnapped and has been found in 5 years later but she forgot her family and didn't know who she was:.,

At 12:09 wednesday 15th june 2015 a family of four has lost there 4 year old daughter who's was kidnapped In LA, the family was worried and so they called right away when they found out that there daughter who's name was Maya, was gone.

 once they have called the police. there kidnapper has gone far away in LA. So the police in America had to search, but they couldn't find her anywhere.

Now, five years later, the girl has been found. She was found inside a basement and she had been there the whole time. She couldn't even remember her real family and she thought her kidnapper was her parent!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds creepy, I like it! I like creepy things, though I thought it was sad she couldn't remember her parents and that she thought her kidnapper was her parent. Do you like creepy things?

    ReplyDelete