Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

First Assembly



Today is our first time going back into assembly after 14 weeks on lockdown and while we were on lockdown we were still going to school while not before I meant now, But whenever we have assembly we always watch it online. We were on our way to go into the hall we saw little kids waiting for us and when we sat down our plan for Mr Burt was to do a haka and to sing a waiata and also a samoan song, we sat down on our chairs and we welcomed the visitors and we started off like our other normal assembly but a special one.  Note: I don’t have time but I will finish this off.

1 comment:

  1. HI VICTORIA IT IS TSAI I REALLY LIKE YOUR WRITING IT IS REALLY COOL AND I LIKE HOW YOU WAS WRITING ABOUT THE FIRST ASSEMBLE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY OK. :)

    ReplyDelete