Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

MY rocket ship








Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 09.34.25.png






My rocket ship looks like there was people inside the rocket ship it was a girl and boy. On the middle bottom of the rocket ship the colour of the rocket ship is blue like a water there's a shape on the water. I love the design of the bottom of the colour of the red. because the red looks like a fire.


When I go to the rocket ship this elevator takes you all the way up. It is 13 steps to get up from the elevator. When I got to the rocket ship it was very big up to the house because a rocket ship is bigger than anyone. When you are Giant you are almost up to the rocket ship height is 2000 feet tall. The rocket ship has a talking voice. It says 3 2 1 blast off at the back of my rocket ship there is a fire Dragon breathing at the back of me rocket ship.



We went to the stardome and look at some Interesting stuff from the planet like the sun is a star in our solar system and saturn has lots of rings. Lots of planet have lots of moon but not earth. Earth has 1 moon in the solar system.

1 comment: