Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Cross country







As I stood at the starting line, waiting for Mr. Burt to yell “Go,”  I felt as if… as if Mr burt say go i was so scared because lots of girls were very fast some of them. When we went I was very tired doing running and I stop for little bit and then start running and keep going. I went of lots of girls and I have more girls to catch. But I wasn’t catching up and I keep running until I get to the finish line. As we got to the finish line I felt like I Couldn't breathe that much so as I sat down on the court I feel so happy to sat down and Watch the big kids running. As it finish I was very hungry at the end of the cross country we at our food in mourning tea. We did our work.. Then lunchtime ring then we got our lunch time food then ate and then we have a little play at the prake or talking to my friends soon as it finish we went back to the court because there is lots of kids in pt england school so we got more to watch. The kids of the house copan was hinea moana hikianalia te rere hokulea so I was in hine moana. Findlay it was finish and I came 8th on cross country.  

No comments:

Post a Comment