Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Tuvaluan Workshop

 Today we had a Tuvaluan Dance at the hall because Tuvalu language week was coming up but , I pretty much felt excited because I got to know more about my culture. when they arrived at the hall i was late I went to the hall at sat on the floor. we met two cool people who are our teacher meaning like teaching about the culture of Tuvalu also they names were Mary Anne and I don't remember the other name,  first thing they did was give some information about the Tuvalu culture, it is the 4th smallest country in the world, let's just say I was shock also 11,00 people who lives there.


And now moving on to the dance I really love the dance!! I had so much fun doing it but the one thing that was funny to me was swaying your hips, in Tuvalu they like making the dance perfect and the story about the myths and legends.


1 comment:

  1. That is so cool victoria this blog post is really good. I like the way you expressed what you did keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete