Pages

Friday 11 June 2021

Fiafia Night

 Fiafia:

This is a reflection about the Fiafia on how we reflect on it. I am in the Tongan girls group.The start of the night was full on packed with a lot of people, and heaps of cars that were packed. The Fiafia began by Mr Burt introducing himself and explaining what was going to happen, and first up was the kapa haka group, some students had their solo and they sounded amazing. Each group got up to perform and I could tell that they were nervous because there were a lot of people watching them and others were screaming their names. It was now our turn and all of us girls were scared, we were all nervous and excited for us to perform in front of everyone. We were after the Myanmar group and they performed really well. After they were done we were up next, once we got up on stage everyone screamed out loud cheering for us, our dance began and we put energy on our dance and smiled, I looked all the way at the back to see if my family was there but I couldn’t see. The Fiafia was coming to an end and now Mr Burt sent us off with a prayer and we went back to our changing rooms to get change or to grab our stuff to head back home. This year was my last Fiafia and I am now off to college. Experiencing this was amazing and cool. I hope that they will do more of these in the future.


Task description:
 This was a free writing, and its a short story of what I wrote about my last Fiafia and how I felt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment