Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Term 4 intro Writing


Malo lele kia ora, and greetings to all, my name is Victoria Samasoni I am a year 5 at Pt england school. My teachers are Mrs Moala and Miss West. we are doing art and learning how to paint, draw.  it is very fun to do, when you and your friends are painting and sharing ideas. is to focus on stuff and finish it off.is when the your painting is finish but there’s still one more to do but it is hard to do.to draw or paint slowing and take your time. But if you rush it, it would not look nice.is too finish it off and focus on my work.they can support by helping us.it because when i draw it makes me focus on reading, writing,Nervous, when stuff need to be done sometime it very hard and I’ll try my best to do the hard one.



1 comment:

  1. Nicely done Victoria. I look forward to seeing your work this term as your express yourself using various forms of art. When you are writing, work hard put capital letters and full stops in the right place before posting to your blog.

    ReplyDelete